What makes someone a real entrepreneur? Is it the ability to start an enterprise and make a profit or is it the ability to create innovative products that can touch the lives of many people? We know that entrepreneurship helps people’s lives to be better – it even aids a nation in achieving its economic growth. However, being a true entrepreneur isn’t an easy thing to do. We cannot just quit our job as an employee, start a business, make some money, and then call ourselves entrepreneurs. That’s not what entrepreneurship is all about. If you want to possess the true entrepreneurial spirit, you need to have the following 10 things that make someone a real entrepreneur.
1. Product. Entrepreneurs have products, which can be goods or services. They don’t just call themselves entrepreneurs because they have escaped from employment and consider themselves their own boss.
2. Solution. Entrepreneurs create products that answer people’s questions and solve their problems. They produce products with quality and excellence.
3. Uniqueness. Entrepreneurs are unique and independent. They work on something that has never been done before. They make products that they are the only ones who can provide.
4. Innovation. Entrepreneurs are creative. They revolutionize products to be more effective and efficient for their consumers. They also innovate, not only their products, but the way they lead their people, manage their organization, promote their products, and serve their customers.
5. Risk. Entrepreneurs calculate, handle, and manage risks. Without taking risks, one cannot be called a genuine entrepreneur.
6. Passion. Entrepreneurs have unending love and passion on what they do. They are having fun making business.
7. Social Advocacy. Entrepreneurs have a great mission for the community, humanity, and for the world we live in.
8. Timing. Entrepreneurs have patience and self-control – they can wait for the right time to have perfect timing.
9. Determination. Entrepreneurs have the strong willpower to succeed. They stand for their principles. They overcome distractions. They defy their worst selves. They stick to their plan until they achieve ultimate success.
10. Lessons. Entrepreneurs humbly admit their mistakes. They are constantly improving by constantly learning from their mistakes.
Now, if you want to be a real entrepreneur, you could take the challenge now to attain those things and make the best out of them.