How to heal a broken heart? A happy heart is important to rightfully accomplish our every task. A troubled heart can significantly affect a person’s work, whether it is for business or for a day time job. It reduces productivity and hinders prosperity in life. This is because it connects to our brain that gives us our thoughts and even to our whole body that makes us move. Thus, if you want to become a successful entrepreneur or an outstanding professional, you need to keep your heart alive and kicking in the midst of solitude and heartaches. The following are my thoughts and personal quotes that will help you heal your broken heart.
1. “Your heart is not actually broken, so don’t act like you’re losing your blood. It maybe aching, but it’s still intact to give you breath to enjoy life.”
2. “The mind can create many worlds. If one world ends, a new world shall rise. You’ve got to be excited about it. Plan and build a better map.”
3. You cannot let bygones be bygones, unless you create a great presence for tomorrow. Store the past, stand on the present, and look for the future.”
4. “If you can’t find love on Earth, look upon the Heavens. God is closest to those with broken hearts.”
5. “If people are hurting you, don’t hurt yourself too. If you want to love people, learn to love yourself first.” If you cannot do good things to yourself, how much more to others?
6. “Love does not cause a pain without gain. Love’s sufferings produce patience. Expect a stronger and more enduring you.”
7. “Time will not mend your broken heart, events will. So don’t just keep on waiting, but also keep on preparing for the times to come.”
8. “To heal the broken heart, break the hate. The more you get mad, the more you get sad.”
9. “Love, done completely, will put the pieces of your broken heart together. Complete love vanishes fear.”
10. “The inner heart cannot be broken. Start a great journey to true life. Find your inner self. Start from becoming selfless.”
11. “There are billions of people who are breaking God’s heart, yet He remains faithful and loving to us.”
12. “Have forgiveness, compassion, humility, patience, kindness and gentleness, and then bind them all with love. This will surely heal your wounded heart.”
So which among the 12 quotes have caught you most? I hope those words have helped you rejuvenate your injured heart. If you would like to share other thoughts that can mend our broken hearts, feel free to make a comment below. Thank you for reading. Always remember that you have the choice and power to let the joy remain in your heart.