Do you want to know why many people aren’t getting any further towards wealth and riches? Here are 12 shocking and not so known reasons why you are losing money and not achieving financial freedom.
1. You’re losing money because you don’t want to lose money. You’re not paying your bills at due time. That is why you’re losing more money on paying your total bills plus penalties and interests.
2. You’re losing money because your hope is on money. You’re losing money almost everyday in the lottery. You want to become rich and jump to being a millionaire overnight. Thus, you forgot to focus on the other feasible income opportunities.
3. You’re losing money because you want everybody to be happy. You are giving gifts even to those who don’t deserve it. You’re killing yourself in your office desk trying to make your boss happy, when you can try entrepreneurship and be your own boss.
4. You’re losing money because you can’t say NO. You run to a creditor to loan some cash for buying some champagne and roasted chicken because you can’t refuse your friends who want to party with you at your home.
5. You’re losing money because you can’t say Yes. Someone offer you a quick job for a reasonable compensation but you said no because you feel too lazy. Then someone ask you to perform a work he believes you can do, but you did not say yes because you are shy and not confident.
6. You’re losing money because you’re following your heart. You love a wrong girl. You are buying her all the things she wants: jewelries, gadgets and other expensive stuff, without loving you mutually. Actually, it’s not a matter of whether you’re following your heart or your brain. What matters is you’re following which is right and not which is wrong.
7. You’re losing money because you always use your brain. You’re wasting time thinking of people’s criticism. Your brain always hesitates. You’re fun of using your mind for daydreaming without actually doing something to work. You are losing productivity; you are losing money.
8. You’re losing money because you want to make a mistake and learn from it. You think experience will gain you more? Reflection is better than experience. It is also nobler and more cost-efficient. There are older people who have already made and experienced mistakes. If you’re wise, you can just ask and understand them.
9. You’re losing money because you’re not losing fat. You’re losing money from spending too much in the grocery. You don’t save money on gas and fuel, riding your car even when going to places you can just walk to reach. Because of your weaknesses and sickness, you lose bucks on medical expenses.
10. You’re losing money because you’re stealing other people’s money. Your organization is failing because you’re not compensating your employees the right amount of money they have worked for. Your business is losing money because you’re receiving cash payment from customers without giving them value and quality.
11. You’re losing money because you’re proud. You think that you don’t need any help from other people. You think that you can already be happy as long as you’re alive. But you forget to realize that we’re not only in this world to live our own life, but we are also here to share and help other lives. We also need to work hard for wealth to be capable of helping other people.
12. You’re losing money because you always ask and pray. So you think you’re religious? You believe God will give you wealth because you pray every hour and every minute. God has a Book where you can read and learn the answers to the questions you ask everyday. There, you can also found the signs, guidelines and instructions on the right things to do. For God sake, stop repeating the same prayers everyday. Read and listen to His answers. Move and do his commandments.
Whether the reasons above have touched you or not, I hope they have helped you gain wisdom on how to deal with our personal finances.