Have you ever asked these questions? Why is the nose in the middle of our face? Why is the heart located in our left chest? There are reasons why those parts of our body were placed on those positions. Our Creator must have been a very intelligent architect and engineer for making a simple yet very sophisticated design for our body. Just like the trees and the birds we see, we know that every thing that is inside and outside of our human body is designed and built with their own special reason, function and purpose. In them, we can also get important lessons in life that will give us the wisdom and understanding to succeed in all our ways. These divine engineering is a great source of knowledge and insights we can use in our business, career, leadership and in our everyday life on Earth. The following are 15 amazing life tips and lessons we can learn by just looking at the typical human body parts.
1. We have two eyes but only one mouth to see to it twice before we say a single word.
2. We have two ears and one mind to hear the both sides before we make a single judgment.
3. We have two hands to grip the other hand when it goes out of control.
4. We have two legs to remind us that it’s hard to always jump; we need to step towards success one step at a time.
5. Our heart is placed on our left chest instead of in the right chest to remind us that the heart can be too deceiving.
6. The mouth closes itself to remind us that there are times that we need to shut our mouth.
7. The ears are always open to remind us that we need more listening than talking.
8. Our bones are hard but they are covered by soft skin tissues to remind us that though we’re strong… we always need to be gentle.
9. Our eyes are located in front of our head to keep us look forward when we are running out of time.
10. The hand has 5 fingers and the leg has 5 toes to remind us that that if we want to succeed, we need to have teamwork.
11. The nose is the center of the human face to remind us that a beautiful face is nothing if there is no proper breathing.
12. The nose is between the eyes and the mouth to connect what we see and what we say with what we scent.
13. Why do human faces are not located at the back? This is to remind us that backstabbing is not acceptable.
14. The eyes are located above the mouth so that when tears flow from the eyes, it will go down to the mouth to remind it for the painful words it has said.
15. Finally, we look like humans because we are indeed humans, and we need to behave as humans.
I hope the list has helped you. We are humans, let us be humane.