Entrepreneurs who want to try more business ideas, employees who want to earn extra income, moms who want to work at home, and students who want to make money to support their expenses may want to take a look at this list. These are only some of the ways to earn money online in the Philippines.
1. Build a blog. If you can create a blog and attract more than a thousand unique visitors per month, you can surely make money from it through advertising income, such as from Google AdSense, affiliate income, and direct sponsors. Check out these 10 types of blog posts that could attract massive traffic to your blog.
2. Build a blog network. Alternatively, you can build a network of blogs to expand your audience. This network can include your own blogs and blogs owned by other bloggers. You can make money from advertising income, which would be divided between you and the other bloggers in your network.
3. Build an online forum or community. Aside from starting a blog, you can also build an online forum. Maintaining a forum may not require writing skills compared to blogging, but it would require you to moderate your forums regularly to clean it from constant spamming. Here, you can also earn from online advertising and sponsored posts. You can also charge premium membership fee for your VIP members.
4. Create a Facebook page. If you can create a Facebook Page with at least 10,000 active followers or likers, then you can create an influence which you can use to make money online. You can charge companies and businesses for promoting their brand or product in your page.
5. Be a virtual assistant. A VA is an independent or self-employed professional that provides administrative, technical, tactical and creative assistance to remote clients from a home office. As a VA, you can provide specific work, such as customer support, accounting, design, transcription and marketing.
6. Work with a direct employer online. There are local companies that hire employees who only work at home. Here, you will have an employer-employee relationship, and they may withhold tax in your compensation income. But unlike an independent contractual worker, you would receive benefits that are usually given to employees, such as SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-Ibig, and tech and communication allowance.
7. Invest and trade stocks online. You can start investing and trading shares of stocks of publicly traded companies in the Philippines as low as P5,000. Learn how to open an online stock trading account here.
8. Start Forex trading online. Aside from investing and trading stocks online, you may also want to try trading currencies online. Read this article to understand forex trading further.
9. Join a reputable MLM networking company. Many Filipinos are now on MLM or networking business. You can observe a lot of them on Facebook and other places online. It could be one good way to make money online, but choose the right MLM company for you so that you won’t be wasting your money and time. Learn from these 10 tips to succeed in MLM or network marketing.
10. Be an SEO professional. A search engine optimizer helps businesses rank their websites and pages in search engine results pages to drive more traffic and convert them in to sales leads. Learn more about the SEO profession in the Philippines by joining SEO Organization Philippines.
11. Offer social media marketing services. Another option is to provide social media marketing services to clients. Your work includes promoting your client’s business to social networking sites, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Foursquare.
12. Offer online reputation management (ORM) services. The work of an online reputation manager is to ensure that his or her clients will have a good or positive image online. This involves monitoring brand’s mentions online to determine negative comments and manage them.
13. Be an online marketing professional. You can also provide integrated online marketing services, which may already include SEO, social media marketing, ORM and others to build your client’s brand online and help them grow their profit and business.
14. Provide graphic designing services. Businesses and marketers need images, infographics and other graphics to use in marketing, advertising or promoting their business. Use your talent, skills and creativity to provide these services to them.
15. Sell your photos. Are you a photographer? You can sell rights to use your photos to companies and people who want to utilize them. You can sell your photos at istockphoto.com and Dreamstime.com.
16. Provide video production and animation services. Another business and marketing tool that businesses and marketers need are videos. If you have the skill in video production and animation, you can earn money online by offering your work to clients.
17. Develop mobile apps. Mobile apps are in demand right now. Thus, mobile app developers can take this advantage.
18. Be a data analyst. If you have a degree in statistics, you can also try providing business intelligence to clients. Your job is to interpret and provide opinion about the various business analytics and insights gathered by a business.
19. Be a professional or expert consultant. Depending on your expertise, you could be an online business consultant, marketing consultant or management consultant. You can also offer coaching services, such as small business coaching and life coaching.
20. Flip websites or blogs. This involves developing a website or a blog and then selling them for profit. You can also buy already developed websites and sell them for profit to interested buyers. Check out Flippa.com to see how website flipping works.
21. Provide website design and development services. Although there are already many web designers in the Philippines, you can still get clients if you can prove that your work is top-notch.
22. Run webinars. Selling knowledge and education through webinars could also help you make money online as long as you’re an expert and you know what you are talking to your students or clients.
23. Work with oDesk. It is the world’s largest online workplace where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go to work… according to their website. There, you can showcase your profile, offer your work, and find clients to start earning money right at your home.
24. Work with Freelancer.com. It is the world’s largest outsourcing marketplace, again, according to their website. Companies and business owners visit this site to hire freelance programmers, web developers, designers, writers, data entry, and other professionals.
25. Sell your services at Fiverr.com. Here, you can sell almost any work for $5. The services that can be offered here include advertising, video and animation, graphics and design, programming and tech, music and audio, gifts, fun and bizarre, online marketing, and writing and translation.
26. Sell your services at 199Jobs. Working with Filipinos is fun and comforting. So if you want a local version of Fiverr, try 199Jobs.com. This website is the place for Filipinos who want to sell their work or services starting at Php 199 – the approximate equivalent of $5.
27. Sell your products at Sulit.com.ph. Here, you can sell your products, services and even your personal items. You can even list your house and car for sale. This website is considered the largest local website in the Philippines.
28. Sell your products at AyosDito.ph. This is an alternative of Sulit.com.ph. So you can also try selling your products and services in this online marketplace.
29. Sell your products at eBay.ph. This is the Philippine version of the large online marketplace website eBay.com. Just like Sulit and AyosDito, you can also buy and sell various products here.
30. Sell your products in your own online store. If you want to keep all the revenue and profit with you, you can build your own ecommerce store or website – although this will require you to invest more money to hire an eCommerce website developer. You can also list your own products and services for sale in your own website or blog if you already have one even if it’s not ecommerce enabled.
There are still many other ways to make money online using the Internet and your computer at home. You just have to continue finding people and entities that will need your talent and skills.
So… have you tried any of the above? What are your experiences? Can you give us some tips to become more successful in making money or earning income online?