Brilliant ideas are the roots of great creations. If you’re a businessman or an entrepreneur, you’ve got to think the great products to produce. If you’re a marketer, you need to come up with the best marketing strategy to attract more customers. But what are the roots of brilliant ideas? The following are 7 ways and tips you can follow to come up with a brilliant idea.
1. Light up your mind. Put away the thoughts that darken your brain. If you’re troubled, take a break. If you’re tired get enough rest or sleep. If you want peace, forgive and forgive the past. If you’re mind is full, be humble and admit that you still need to learn more. Relax and focus. Remember that brilliant ideas originate from brilliant minds.
2. Add more light. Get more brilliance from other sources. Read books, watch the news, search the Internet, visit nearby places, ask and listen to other people (teachers, advisers and mentors), spy on your competitors, observe the world, and fathom the heavens.
3. Dig sources of light within yourself. Study your experiences and learn from your mistakes. Consider your talents and skills. Assess your personal resources. Know your attitudes and habits. Discover your passion and interest. Then align your ideas into them.
4. Dig deeper within yourself. Practice meditation and reflection. Find your inner self and understand who you really are. Achieve wisdom and understanding by redefining your personal values, principles in life and spiritual beliefs. Establish your purpose and have a mission in life. The deeper the idea, the more brilliant it is.
5. Define people’s problems Look for the common problems of people and the world that have not yet been solved. Discover more friends and talk to them frequently. Join groups, clubs and organizations according to your interest. Also observe existing solutions that still need to be improved. Then solve those particular problems and come up with better solutions.
6. Discover problems in the future. Predict problems that will come in the future or tiny current problems and holes that will grow in the future. Observe the trends and be a futurist. Then make advanced solutions to those problems. This will ensure that your innovative ideas won’t be obsolete.
7. See those ideas and solutions in actions. Test and practice them. Be a scientist who does experiments and test hypotheses. Invest more time, patience, diligence and persistence. Be energetic and increase your brilliance. Evaluate and reevaluate your ideas until they become more brilliant and more effective.
I hope the tips above have helped you get more brilliance on your ideas.