Update: Due to the several submissions we are receiving, and due to some submissions without offering value to our readers (only submitting to get link), we have already stopped receiving guest posts. Thank you for understanding.
We’re now accepting quality guest posts from guest bloggers, writers, authors and contributors to our blog. We would like to give chance and opportunity to other writers who want to share their ideas, tips and insights to our audience. We also want our readers to not only enjoy the contents published by our current authors, but also benefit from the useful articles and stories that will be contributed by other talented and knowledgeable authors. The following are important information that should be remembered by everyone who is interested to be our guest author.
Who are eligible to be our guest?
We are simply looking for persons who can share something that is unique and useful to our audience. You need to be someone who can add quality and value to our blog’s readers and users. If you have what it takes to write quality articles on the following topics, namely:
1. Business and other business related topics
2. Marketing (offline and online)
4. Management and other management topics
6. Blogging, SEO and social media
7. What’s latest in the technology
8. Making money, investing and personal finance
9. Finance and accounting
10. Taxation and business law
11. and other topics relevant to above subjects
…then be our guest!
What kind of articles do we approve?
We are excited and passionate to publish your articles, tips, ideas and stories if they contain the following qualities:
1. Unique – an article or content is unique if it’s not published anywhere and when it’s only published in a single blog or website.
2. Natural – an article is organic when it’s written in a natural way.
3. Relevant – a relevant article is written on the topics that our blog is publishing (see topics above).
4. Understandable – if it’s written correctly in terms of grammar and language.
5. Useful – if it’s written to help its readers, answer their questions and solve their problems.
6. Engaging – if it’s interesting.
Note: Articles should be at least more than 500 words to be approved.
What kind of article is unacceptable?
Please don’t submit the following types of articles. We will surely reject and not publish them.
1. Duplicated contents – we will not allow plagiarism. We can detect duplicated contents during submission and after publishing. Submitted duplicated contents will be rejected, while published duplicated contents will automatically be removed. You cannot publish the article you’ve submitted to us in your own blog or website. But you can publish a summary or an excerpt to the article to let your own site’s visitors that you’ve written an article for us.
2. Software created content – articles written by software and robots, and those contents that are only reworded don’t offer quality.
3. Out of topic – irrelevant contents will only be rejected.
4. Wrong grammar, spelling errors and poor English – we don’t really need you to be a great English writer, but we need your article to be readable and understandable.
5. Promotional content – We need contents and articles that are educational and useful to readers. So don’t submit press release and other promotional articles. Guest author will be given the privilege to have a short bio at the bottom of their post that includes link to their website, company or product.
6. Boring – We want to have a lively discussion here. So please submit enthusiastic articles.
What are the benefits you can get as a guest writer?
You can enjoy the following benefits and advantages as our guest author:
1. Lifetime backlink to your website or blog – you can include a short bio at the bottom of your guest post which includes one link to your blog or website. Relevant backlinks increased a site’s search engine ranking, pagerank and popularity. You can also choose to include your link to your Twitter or Facebook Page as an additional link in your bio. We require the following for your blog or website to be accepted:
– Must be at least 3 months old.
– Must have at least 40 blog posts or web pages.
– Must have at least Google PR of 2
– Must have Alexa Rank of less than 1M
– Must be relevant to our blog
– Must be relevant to the article you are submitting
– Must not contain excessive ads
– and is not banned or penalized by search engines
2. Promote your business or product for free – also in your short bio, you can include your company name, email address and contact numbers. #1 will give you an opportunity to increase visitors and traffic to your website or blog, while this one will give you an opportunity to attract potential customers, which also means potential increase in your income or profit.
3. Enhance your writing skill – by writing contents, you are also honing your writing skills. It will also give you more experience and learning.
4. Opportunity to share your knowledge and help others – this is perhaps the most important thing that anyone can obtain from helping others. Helping gives us blessings, joy and fulfillment in return.
5. Get exposure from our blog’s visitors and followers – our blog’s statistics as of September 22, 2011 is as follows:
– 146,000+ page views per month
– 89,000+ unique visitors per month
– Google Pagerank: 2
– Alexa rank: 119,975
– Feedburner subscriber: 270
– Facebook fans: 1,500
– My Personal Facebook friends: 2,800+
– My Personal Twitter followers: 2,900+
What are the steps to submitting your guest post?
The following are the 3 simple steps to submit your quality article to us:
1. Send us your article, together with your short bio by using our contact page.
2. Wait for 3-10 days for our review process. We will then contact you whether your article is approved or rejected.
3. Once approved we will also send you an email containing the link to your article published in our blog.
Please be reminded that we are implementing quality control on accepting guest posts in our blog to assure that everyone will be happy. We also reserve our right to make changes on our guidelines without prior notice. If you have any questions, please make a comment below.