It’s hard, yet simple. Here are 12 steps on how to make your customers love you, your brand, your products, and your whole business.
1. Know your customers. To make your customers love you, you need to love them first, and loving starts from knowing. Invest time, effort and attention to getting your customers’ details. Know what they what and identify what they need. Start your marketing campaign by exploring your market.
2. Understand them. Don’t just stop from knowing your customers, but do something to also understand them. Understanding comes after you experience what you know. Experience what your customers are experiencing. Feel what it is to be the customer of your own business.
3. Groom yourself and your business. Make your business lovable and yourself as a business person. Produce high quality products, provide outstanding services, set reasonable prices, and make them conveniently accessible. Positive testimonials from customers will certainly add points to your business reputation.
4. Have confidence. After knowing your customers, understanding them, coming up with a solution to their problems, and grooming your business… have confidence. You will use it in the next step.
5. Court them. If you want customers to feel loved and if you want them to love you, then court them. Remember that your competitors are also courting them. Be a diligent suitor. Offer discounts, rewards, freebies and giveaways. Don’t be boastful and too aggressive. Be humble so that you will not scare them away. Be sincere in words and in actions.
6. Engage in a relationship. Build lasting relationship with your clients or customers. Take care of that relationship by getting rid of selfishness, deceit and greed.
7. Stay with them through thick and thin. Share your business success and celebrate with them. And when they complain, don’t run and leave them. Do your best to fix the problem. Be a best pal who will always there for them in times of comfort and in times of troubles.
8. Do what you say. Be honest and be true to your promises. Any person would never love someone or something that fools them. Hence, deliver every promise you’ve made during your courtship and beyond.
9. Respect them. Respect your customers. Respect their rights and moral views. It’s self-explanatory, respect is an important element of love.
10. Believe in them. Trust your customers. Believe what they say. They are the ones who are actually consuming your products. Hence, don’t ignore customers’ feedback.
11. Be consistent. Maintain the acts of love. Be patient and be persistent.
12. Grow with them. Finally, make sure that you love your customers righteously, and they also love you the right way. The right love should improve your personal life as a business person, the existence of your business, and most importantly, the lives of your customers.
Now that you’ve got the basic steps, the table is now yours to apply them more specifically.