How to make your customers happy? To make them happy, you need to place them in a place where happiness is found. That place should be in your heart. But before you place them in your heart, you should first assure that your heart is filled with happiness. It must be full of love and care and not full of hate, envy and selfishness. When you see to it that your heart dwell with it the virtues of love and care – then you can be confident that bringing your customers inside your heart will make them happy.
If we place our customers in our good hearts – they can enjoy our love, care and dedication. All these virtues give them comfort, trust and confidence. These things make them happy, loyal and always returning customers. But how can we actually place them in our hearts? We can do that by giving them the experience of a great customer care. A businessman or entrepreneur who has a great customer care does not only think of himself, but thinks and does from the benefit of all. He desires for the long-term benefits of everyone. He is not selfish and not a planner of evil and deceit – the things that disappoint customers and drive them away.
Loving is giving happiness
To make customers happy, we need to love them. Loving them is knowing and listening to them. We need to realize and understand their problems, providing them with the solutions they need through our quality products and services we offered and sell. We also need to provide them security by showing and proving them our integrity. We should not put our hope and happiness on money and financial profit – but we must put our hope and happiness on our customers, who are the ones who will eventually bring us lasting money and profit.
Things that make your customers happy
The following are specific ways and things you and your staff can do to make your customers happy:
1. Greeting them always with a comforting smile
2. Thanking them by giving discounts, freebies and other giveaways
3. Educating them on certain topics that will help their lives improved
4. Being always available, good listener and helpful for customer help and support
5. Preserving and improving quality to preserve the trust and confidence your customers are giving you
6. Avoiding favoritism among clients
7. Striving to become top in your business industry to give honor and glory to your loyal customers
8. Getting involved in charitable and community activities to inspire your clients and customers
9. Promoting your integrity to give your customers the feeling of security
10. Innovating and adapting to the fast changing technological world (i.e., internet, social media, website) to ensure convenience to your customers
The above list of ten things you can do to make you customers happy are only some of the several specific ways you can consistently practice to ensure that your consumers are always having smiles in their face. Remember that you are selling not only your products or services, but you are offering your entire business existence, including your name, your people, your extra services, and even your face. If you will not maintain quality, integrity and glory, then how can you confidently face and smile to your customers? So let us practice those nice things, let’s face our customers, and give them a very nice and sweet smile of real happiness.