Do you like to make money online through the Internet? Do you want to work at home? Do you want to serve clients abroad and earn dollars without leaving your family and loved ones? There are many ways you can do to earn a decent income using your computer, Internet, knowledge and skills. Here are some ideas you can try to make money online in the Philippines.
1. Start blogging. Use either a free blogger account or a self-hosted WordPress blog. Regularly publish interesting and useful blog posts that drive continuous traffic. If your blog is already attracting at least 30,000 unique visitors a month, monetize it through Google AdSense, affiliate programs, sponsored posts and other types of online advertising.
2. Build a Facebook Page. Consistently share viral posts, such as images, videos, articles and infographics to earn more Page Likes or Fans. Once your Page reaches a hundred thousand Likes/Fans, offer advertising services to clients who want to advertise their products to your Page’ Fans. You can charge them per post, number of people reached or number of engagement.
3. Create niche websites or blogs. Develop them for about six months by creating content, attracting traffic, and earning some money online. Then flip them by selling to interested buyers. You can list them for sale at Flippa.com. The prices of your websites will depend on their traffic, earnings and quality.
4. Sell tangible products online. If you have products for sale, such as gadgets, apparels, furniture, jewelries and accessories, you can use OLX.com.ph, AyosDito.PH, eBay.PH and other online market places to sell them to reputable buyers. You can also build your own ecommerce website but it could be expensive unlike listing it on the online marketplaces I mentioned earlier, which you will only pay for a fee once you make a successful sale.
Another advantage of using those marketplaces is that you can check the reputations of your potential buyers by knowing the review or feedback left by the people they’ve have previously done business with.
5. Sell your skills or services on online job marketplaces. If you don’t have any tangible thing to sell but you’ve got skills to offer, you can make money online by selling your services thru online job marketplaces, like oDesk, Freelancer, Fiverr and 199jobs.com. You can sell almost any professional service online.
6. Be an online employee. Some employers, local and abroad, are already hiring online employees or cloud employees. Online employees enter into an employee-employer contract but unlike office-based employees, they accomplish their job at home. Some online employers also give common employee benefits, such as healthcare or Medicare.
7. Write articles. Offer article writing services to business owners and marketers who are using content marketing as a strategy to promote their businesses online. There’s a huge demand for writers since websites and blogs need rich content to rank higher on search engines and earn more influence on social media.
8. Be an online tutor or teacher. Utilize your degree in education by offering tutorial services to local and overseas clients. You can teach your student a new language, a new skill or a new knowledge where you’re expert of. You also need to have a reliable computer, Internet connection, microphone, headset, web cam, and other tools and applications used for better online communication.
9. Sell your stock photos online. Do you have a DSLR camera and can produce professional images? Sell rights and licenses to use your photos online. Images are important part of content online, like news, articles and presentations.
10. Be a virtual assistant. Help entrepreneurs and executives, wherever they are in the world, to get their things done by offering them virtual assistance services, such as encoding, making reports and presentations, accounting, marketing, secretarial tasks and other virtual jobs.
11. Be an online marketer. Online marketing services involves helping businesses build their brand online, drive traffic to their websites, attract customers, improve lead generation and increase profit through search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, social media marketing and other online marketing strategies. Some online marketing professionals are specializing their services (for example, they only offer SEO services).
Do you have any other good ideas and legitimate ways to make money online? Feel free to share it with us through the comments below. For more ideas, read our previous article about online business ideas for 2015.