Website Design and Development Services
It is my dream and desire to help small and medium enterprises in the Philippines in attaining their business growth and success. This is the reason why this site has existed and constantly guiding aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners in our country and the rest of the world.
People of all ages are already spending significant time on the Internet, searching for information on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines – and socializing with their friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social media. This makes the Internet one of the most important market that every business should tap in. And in order to really penetrate in this online market, a business should strengthen its online presence by giving birth to its own corporate or company website.
To help small and medium businesses grow and be more competitive amidst the tough competition in the business world, I am providing website development services as part of my business development and consultancy services. If you are still unsure how a website will help your small business grow, the following are some of the top reasons why you should have a website for your business.
The benefits of having a website for your business
1. It gives your business an online presence attracting more customers through the Internet.
2. It makes your brand searchable on the search engines, like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
3. It helps your business to be more sharable on social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
4. It helps you manage or control your online reputation.
5. It enables you to showcase your products or services online anytime and anywhere.
6. It serves as your cost-efficient yet effective online marketing tool which can help you compete with your bigger business competitors and increase your sales.
7. It improves your customer service by making your business accessible online 24/7.
8. It helps you expand your network online and even find more suppliers, investors or business partners.
9. It boosts trust and confidence from your customers by being more transparent to them.
10. It enables you to gather important data from existing and potential customers, such as their email and feedbacks, which can help you improve your business and service further.
11. It helps you in finding and hiring the best employees or team for your business.
12. It helps you promote your business, your people, and even your social cause.
There are still many other advantages of creating and maintaining a website for your business – and you will discover them along the way. These benefits will also depend on how you will utilize your website to help your business succeed.
Using CMS for your business website
Content management system (CMS) has made website design, development, and maintenance easier than ever. This is also the reason why developing and maintaining a website has become more affordable even for small businesses. With the help of CMS you can have unlimited pages on your website depending on the size of your web hosting server. And unlike static websites, CMS websites doesn’t require web programming skills to update or edit content on those pages – you can even edit the content by yourself.
WordPress is one of the most trusted and widely used CMS in the world by small and even big companies. It is also free to use WordPress and upgrade to its latest versions. Because of this, the cost of website development is reduced to the price of the domain name, website setup, web hosting, premium template, design, and customization.
WordPress gives your business website the following advantages:
1. It is an open source CMS which you can use free of charge.
2. It is flexible and customizable using powerful templates and plugins.
3. You can use it to maintain both a primary website and a blog.
4. It is social media friendly – it can easily be integrated to your social media connections.
5. It is search engine friendly – it helps you optimize your content to rank in the search engines through SEO campaigns.
6. It enables you to easily update or edit content on your website pages.
7. WordPress users worldwide are one big community who are constantly helping and supporting each other in ensuring its security and continuing improvement.
Bring your business to the next level
Don’t miss the opportunity to increase your brand’s visibility online, become more competitive in marketing, attract more customers, grow your revenues, and boost your business success. If you are already interested to bring your business to the higher level, you can contact us for a free quotation for website design and development services.
Please visit and use our contact page with the subject “website development services”. In your message, kindly include the following information for us to determine further your project needs:
1. Your name and position
2. Your company name, address and type of products or services offered
3. Your estimated budget for the business website project
4. Your purposes or objectives of creating a website for your business
5. Your estimated date of launching the website online
6. and other description or information you want us to know about your desired company website
To your business success!
Business Consultant/Founder and Editor in Chief