What are the causes and cures of procrastination? Procrastinating can give us temporary reliefs but they can give us a lot of troubles for tomorrow and in the future. It can ruin your career, business and relationship with other people if it becomes your habit. If you see yourself as a procrastinator, you better pay attention and do something to stop it before it can totally destroy your life as a whole. The way to overcome your procrastination is to defeat its allies who are helping it to conquer you. And to ensure that you can get rid of procrastination and its friends, you need to seek help from the “enemies of procrastination”. The following are the friends and enemies of procrastination. Study them to learn and realize.
The Friends of Procrastination
1. Hesitation – it gives you doubts and confusion.
2. Exhaustion – it makes you tired and bored.
3. Distraction – it destroys your focus.
4. Intimidation – it makes you afraid to go.
5. Deception – it teaches you to cheat yourself and make alibis.
6. Fiction – it puts you in dreams and imagination.
7. Emotion – it breaks your heart and gives you depression.
The Enemies of Procrastination
1. Education – it helps you get rid of doubts and confusion.
2. Passion – it gives you continuous energy and enthusiasm.
3. Concentration – it keeps you away from distractions.
4. Companion – it makes you more confident and courageous to go.
5. Obligation – it teaches you integrity and responsibility.
6. Actualization – it wakes you up to reality.
7. Motion – it keeps you working though your heart is aching.
Now, team up with the enemies of procrastination, and together you can overcome procrastination, as well as its friends.