Optixor, Inc. offers premium, professional and mobile responsive website design and development services to micro, small and medium businesses in the Philippines for a price starting at P10,000.
A professional business website with your unique domain name (for example, www.yourcompanyname.com) is vital to your business success both online and offline. When you create a Facebook Page, a Twitter Page, an Instagram profile and even when you add your business listing in online business directories, they will always ask you to fill up with your official website. If your company doesn’t have a website, such field will be left blank, leaving your potential customers without any idea where to get more information about your business online.
Not only that a website is essential in your online marketing campaigns but it’s also important in your offline campaigns. In fact, a website address is a great addition in your business calling cards, billboards, sign boards, corporate t-shirts and other offline marketing materials.
Advantages of having a website for your business
Aside from the benefits above, having a website for your business also gives you the following advantages:
- It enables you to showcase your business, products and services on the Internet the way you want it.
- It makes your business more visible and discoverable in search engines, such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- It makes your brand more shareable and popular on social media, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- It gives your target customers a landing page where they can get richer information, which are more stable, interactive and user-friendly.
- It helps your online marketing and advertising campaigns to be more effective and efficient.
- It provides your current and prospective customers a place online where they can visit, contact and interact with you anytime and anywhere.
- It helps you connect with potential investors, suppliers and even future employees.
- It generates business intelligence, which helps you make better business and marketing decisions.
- It gives you more opportunity to beat your business competition.
- It’s affordable than many other traditional marketing campaigns.
Small businesses in the Philippines need a website
Micro and small businesses in the country need an affordable yet high quality websites to help them achieve their business and marketing goals, such as connecting to more customers and growing sales. However, many Filipino business owners see a website as only an additional expense, not a priority investment.
Some Filipino entrepreneurs realize the importance of a website and seek a website developer to make one for their business. But finding a quality website designer or developer can be quite a challenge.
The first year cost of having a website in the Philippines can be as costly as P100,000 and as low as P5,000. Yes, there are some website developers who are still offering a P5,000 worth website as a promotional price. However, such type of website may give you troubles in the future.
Why most cheap websites offered in the market are not good for your business?
Most websites that are offered for less than P10,000 may have the following cons:
- No SSL Certificate. The website doesn’t have an HTTPS or valid SSL certificate, which means it doesn’t have a protocol for secure or encrypted communication. Google has already required all business websites to have a valid SSL certificate to be marked as safe on Google Chrome. Thus, if your business or company website is addressed at HTTP and not HTTPS, you have to contact your website developer.
- Hosted in a shared server. A shared web hosting can house hundreds of websites around the world. If your website is hosted in a shared server, which is used by website owners you don’t know and trust, there’s a chance that your website will be affected when one of the website sharing your server is using it for spamming, scamming and other fraudulent activities.
- Only 1 to 5 pages. A P5,000 worth of website can only be a landing page or a one-page website. Some offer a 3-5 page website. This is good if your objective is only to have a website for the sake of having a website address and a landing page. But if you really want to be competitive on search engine rankings, social media influence and other online marketing strategies, the more pages you have the better
- Expensive renewal fees. Promotional prices are aimed to lure potential customers to buy products or services. The cost of having a website is not one-time – it involves recurring costs, such as domain name renewal fee, web hosting fee, SSL certificate, updates and maintenance. Thus, don’t be deceived for the very low fee for the first year. There should always be a clear agreement between client and the developer about the recurring fees.
- Poor post-sales customer care and support. Developing a website doesn’t end when the website goes live. The developer should continue helping the client meet its business and marketing goals. One cons of dealing with cheap website developers is that they tend to disappear after they have received your full payment, leaving you helpless when something goes wrong on your website.
- DIY website development. Some website development companies offer a very affordable website package but with a catch – you have to do it yourself. It’s good if you are familiar with basic website design and you have available time to spare. But if not, you have to delegate it to the expert.
Our P10,000 micro business website package
We understand that micro business owners need affordable yet high quality websites to help them grow and attain their business objectives. Thus, we have decided to offer our P10,000 micro business website package to qualified enterprises in the Philippines.
Our micro business website package includes the following basic features:
- Free .com domain name for one year – For example www.yourbusinessname.com.
- Free secure web hosting for one year – Our web hosting server is only used by our trusted clients’ websites which are legitimate businesses. Thus, it is not shared to outside webmasters whom we do not know and we do not have full control.
- Free 1 email – For example firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free SSL certificate for one year – This will make the exchange of information in your website encrypted and secure. Your domain name will be validated to make it like https://yourbusinessname.com.
- 10 pages – We give a generous 10 website page development to accommodate your about page, product/service pages, contact form, image gallery and more.
- WordPress CMS – for easy management, upgrade and updates.
- Customized Premium WordPress Theme – to make sure your website is unique.
- SEO and mobile friendly – Our premium WordPress themes are built to be search engine friendly and mobile user friendly.
- Google map integration – This will make your business more searchable on Google and on the Internet.
- Social media integration – This is to make your website and pages shareable on social media, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- and more.
Our bigger website packages
If you think that your business requires a larger website, we also have the following website packages:
SME WEBSITE PACKAGE
This website package is perfect if your small business requires more emails and pages.
- All the features of micro business website package
- 3 emails
- 20 website pages
- and more.
CORPORATE WEBSITE PACKAGE
This website package is ideal if your business has a tough competition and needs a website with more powerful marketing features.
- All the features of micro business website package
- 5 emails
- Unlimited pages
- Blog and unlimited blog pages
- Google analytics and Google Search Console integration
- On-site search engine optimization
- Social media page account creation (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube Channel, Instagram)
- and more.
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE PACKAGE
This website package is for businesses which sell products/services and accept payments online. This is ideal for online stores, hotels with online booking systems, and the like.
Start your 2017 by giving your business or company a website it deserves!
Feel free to contact or visit us at Optixor, Inc. for inquiries and consultation. You may also directly contact us thru the details below:
Room 304, 3/F RR Apostol Arcade, P. Zamora Cor. Sto. Ñino Sts.,
Tacloban City, Leyte 6500, Philippines
Tel: +63 53 832 3048
Mobile: +63 9052991268