To further serve Filipino business owners and entrepreneurs, we have launched Business Directory Philippines (BDP) with its domain name BusinessDirectory.Ph. Aside from “Business Tips Philippines”, this blog, which continues to publish useful articles and other contents on topics covering general business, entrepreneurship, Philippine taxation, marketing, management, leadership, money, personal finance and other discussions, we have also built “Business Forum Philippines”, an online business forum and community that aims to become the Internet business lounge for Filipinos to discuss everything about business. Now, with the launching of BDP, we are hoping that the three online media (BusinessTips.Ph “blog”, BusinessForum.Ph “forum” and BusinessDirectory.Ph “directory”) will work as one to better serve business enthusiasts in our country and in the world.
Submit your business listing now!
If you own a company or want to promote a particular enterprise online, you can register and add for free your business listing at Business Directory Philippines. Every user can create their own yellow pages, which includes their company information, complete address, phone and fax numbers, Google maps, email and website. Members can also manage and edit their listing anytime to update their information. Unlike other online business directories and yellow pages, BDP is free to submit listings. If you have, let us say… ten different businesses or companies, you can add them all for free. BDP has just been recently launched this week. However, we are positive that the site will grow like what this blog has achieved.
Benefits of getting listed in BDP
Adding your company listing at BDP will give you the following benefits:
1. Free online business directory listing – you can submit your company listing and create yellow pages for your business without spending a dime.
2. Online exposure to your potential customers – BDP is categorized into various industries and different locations (provinces and cities), making it easy for users to search the companies, products and services they are looking for.
3. Communicate with your existing and potential customers. You can communicate with your current and prospective customers through the commenting system in your listing page. They can also send messages and inquires through the email you listed.
4. Free website listing – if you have a company website, this is an opportunity to get linked and increase your popularity, search engine rankings and website traffic.
5. Social network exposure – We are generous and we are sharing all new listing to all our Facebook fans. I’m also sharing every new listing to all my 2,500 plus and growing personal friends on Facebook.
6. Improve your online presence – business listings and yellow pages have their own unique SEO friendly URLs. This also means that they will be well-indexed in the search engines. This improves the chance that online searches will find your business in the Google search engine.
7. Create a guide to your business – every listing is a big help and will serve as a guide to inform every people to your business information, such as kinds of products or services offered, contact information and even a Google map to your business location.
8. Develop your brand. Promoting your business on online directories indicates your sincerity to reach your customers. This gives your customers more convenience and makes them feel that you truly care for them.
There are many other advantages that you can gain in adding your business listing at BDP. Be a better marketer and you will discover more things that will contribute growth and success to your business. Start developing your marketing now by submitting your company listing at BDP!