How to innovate and revolutionize your business and products? Would it only require your genius mind and creativity to put innovation and revolution to your business or brand? Learn how to defy obsolescence and discover how to transform your company into an innovative enterprise that continues to capture the minds and hearts of its consumers. The following are important tips, steps and ways to innovate your business.
1. Develop your own values and principles. This is where innovation and creativity begins.
2. Deepen your mission and purpose. Think of the permanent things, such as greatness and righteousness.
3. Have a vision to make the world a better place to live. Consider the things that will benefit the most people.
4. Inspire and motivate yourself. Practice it everyday. This is where you will get the energy for yourself and for others.
5. Improve your business, entrepreneurial, marketing, managerial, and leadership skills. Read books, listen to your mentors, coaches and advisers, and do some reflections.
6. Be patient, diligent and passionate. You need these qualities for brainstorming and catching the brightest ideas.
7. Learn how to sacrifice some money and learn how to invest time and dedication. If you will be busy with your money, you might miss some important opportunities. Hence, pay attention and prioritize solving the specific problems on how you can innovate your business and fulfill your customers.
Transform your people
8. Develop the organizational values and principles. This is the beginning of innovation inside your organization.
9. Strengthen the group’s mission and purpose. In a revolution, you need a strong army. Hence, you should assure that everyone in your organization adheres to your mission and vision.
10. Build up teamwork. Make sure that everyone on your team will harmoniously, effectively and efficiently execute their respective tasks, resulting to the success of the team.
11. Be a role model, inspire and motivate your people. Be true to your words to promote honesty; show self-discipline to discipline your people, and be humble and accountable to boost your employees’ morale.
12. Give rewards. Push your workers to show their potentials in a positive way – by sharing credits and rewards.
13. Empower your people. Make your people leaders of themselves.
14. Be a strong leader. Be strong enough to hold on to your organizational goals and objectives.
Innovate your products
15. Predict what people will need or want in the future, and not only what they need today. Be ahead! Get your customers’ feedback, but don’t just rely and wait for them. Also foretell what will be their feedback in the future, then act on them.
16. Utilize technology, such as the Internet, software and other machines. But also don’t forget the undiscovered ancient technologies which you can develop and use today and in the coming future.
17. Hire business, marketing and tech consultants. Also hire futurists if you can. We must admit that we don’t have it all. Therefore, we need to get experts to help us.
18. Build your research and development team. Make it a special task to search for ideas and solutions for innovating your business and products.
19. Search for untapped market. Understand that there is still a vast market out there that is unexplored. Be bold and explore them! But don’t forget to calculate the related risks.
20. Spy on your competitors, and don’t forget to also spy your own company to search for your own rooms for improvements. Be a world-class business and a symbol of quality and excellence… it doesn’t matter whether you’re running a small or a big business.
21. Analyze all the products in the market. Then make the best product that can beat them all. How you can do it? Just make your products better and better until it becomes the best. Take note that it may require a lot of sacrifices, including money sacrifice. Just remember to go for the long term profits, and not for the instant financial profits.
Transform your customers
22. Create long-term customers’ relationship. This means you should maintain good customer relations day after day and everyday.
23. Educate your customers. Teach them the knowledge, wisdom and understanding about how they can develop themselves. Then let them realize that you, your business and your products are there to help them improve their lives.
24. Grant not only the needs of your customers, but also realize their dreams. Be generous and fulfill even their wildest dreams.
25. Provide extra services; always give customers what are above their expectations. Make your clients very grateful for doing business with you.
26. Collaborate with other enterprises in a mission to improve the lives of all consumers. Be patriotic and a zealous savior of the environment, justice and of the humankind.
27. Make your customers your marketers and partners. You can offer them livelihood programs, affiliate programs and other programs that will get your customers involve in your business.
28. Maintain your reputation as an innovative brand or business. Think of it as a revolution. Just like how the Earth revolves around the sun. If our world stops revolving, then what would life would be on Earth? Therefore, make innovation as your habit.
I hope you’ve gain some force and energy you can use to innovate your business. Thank you for reading this article.