We are happy to invite Filipino lawyers and accountants to be our guest bloggers and contribute useful articles that will guide and help SMEs, professionals, taxpayers, and other audiences of BusinessTips.Ph.
BusinessTips.Ph is one of the premier business blogs in the Philippines, which has already attracted millions of readers in the country and from the other parts of the world since its launch in 2011.
Our readers are mainly composed of small business owners, professionals, entrepreneurs, taxpayers and others who are interested in topics related to business. Hence, if you believe that you can write an article that will greatly help our audience and could fulfill your social responsibility, be our guest writer.
Articles that we want to publish
We are happy to publish the following types of articles:
1. Articles about accounting, Philippine taxation, business law, and other business related topics.
2. How to articles (e.g., how to compute an specific tax).
3. Guide articles (e.g., specific guide on business registration).
4. List articles (e.g., 10 laws every business owner should know).
5. Informational and opinionated articles (e.g., why sin tax is good for the Philippines).
6. Articles that are interestingly written (i.e., with the right title, subtitles, highlight, conclusion, spelling and grammar).
7. And other articles that are unique, high-quality, and would be greatly useful to our audience.
Articles that we don’t want to publish
All submitted articles will be subjected to review to ensure quality and usefulness for our readers. We will not accept the following types of articles:
1. Articles that are poorly written (i.e., wrong spelling and grammar)
2. Articles that are not originally written. We hate plagiarism and duplication. That’s why we only accept articles that are unique and haven’t been published elsewhere. By submitting your article, you also agree that you will only publish that exclusively in our blog and will not publish in your own website or blog to avoid content duplication. However, you can publish an excerpt or summary of your article in your website to link or quote your submitted post.
3. Articles that are self-promotional. We don’t publish advertorial post, unless it is from our sponsors and is labeled “sponsor post”. For our guest bloggers, we are looking for highly informational articles, not articles that are full of unrelated links or self-serving information.
4. Other articles that we believe will not be useful to our readers.
What can you get from becoming our guest blogger?
Currently, we cannot afford to pay money for our guest bloggers for their time and efforts as our blog’s income is only sufficient to pay our blog’s maintenance expense, such as web hosting and domain registration. But as a valued contributor to our blog, you can reap the following benefits for yourself and for your firm:
1. Since your author’s short bio that will include your name, firm name (i.e., accounting firm, law firm, company), contact information, website and other information at the bottom of your every post, you can gain exposure from our audience. This can help you grow your business or personal brand online. And since you will be writing for an audience that are related to your profession or expertise, this can help you get more clients too and consequently grow your income.
2. Contributing your ideas and knowledge for free to our blog to be read by many small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, business students and professionals is a great way to fulfill your social responsibility as a CPA or lawyer. It’s a great feeling and accomplishment when people tell you how grateful they are for answering their question and solving their problems through the articles you have written (this is what I’ve felt).
3. Writing for us is also a great way to practice and develop your writing skills. It’s also a great way to study and learn more lessons since there are times that you need to research to support your writings. In other words, you can write, learn, help and get properly honored and recognized.
4. Other benefits that you will surprisingly realize when you become our guest author.
How to publish your article?
If you think you have what it takes to be our guest author or even a regular author, just follow the following simple steps:
1. Send us an email at email@example.com with the following:
– Your article (should be 500 words or more)
– A picture you rightfully own that will represent your article (optional)
– A short byline or bio that will be shown at the bottom of your article (check out the author’s byline at the bottom of this post as an example).
– Your professional photo as an author to be shown beside your author’s bio.
– Other important information about you
2. Wait for our reply. We will send you a message once your submission is approved and published, rejected or needs improvement.
Note: Please follow the instructions above to ensure that your submission will be accommodated. It may take 1 to 2 weeks to review your submitted article depending on the number of submissions we receive every week.