Having an engaging Facebook Page is one of the best ways to build a strong online presence for your business. It helps promote your products and services to potential customers and build lasting relationship with your current customers. Creating a Facebook Page is also free. That is why small businesses are taking advantage of this opportunity to optimize their Internet marketing strategies without spending a lot of money. If you have not yet created a Facebook Page for your company or business, I suggest you shout create one now. If you have already created one, here are 25 quick tips to increase subscribers or likes on your Facebook Business Page and grow your social media reach.
1. Complete your Facebook Business Page with the right information, such as about info, title, overview, description, logo, cover photo, address, contact numbers, email, and website.
2. Use the right Facebook Username and Page address. Make sure to align it to your company name, brand, and industry.
3. Invite your Facebook friends to like your business page using your Page admin privileges. If your Page has several admins, you can also tell them to invite their friends to like your Page.
4. Include your Facebook business page on your work information in the about section of your personal timeline. This will let the link to your Page appear on your about info, which is visible to your friends when they visit your personal Facebook profile. You can also tell your employees or staff to include your Facebook business page in their work information found on their personal profiles.
5. Place a Facebook Like box in your company website or blog and invite your visitors to like your Page. You can get this social plugin from the Facebook Developers page and use the code in your website.
6. Place a Facebook Share or Like button in your blog posts to encourage your readers to share your posts to their friends on Facebook.
7. Create and share interesting and viral photos on your Facebook Page.
8. Create and share viral videos that are likely to be liked and shared by your subscribers.
9. Create and share useful and interesting infographics.
10. Post inspiring original texts. Based on my experience, people are most likely to like and share original inspiring texts than links since these short texts quotes or messages can be instantly read and understood by your subscribers once they see them on their feeds, unlike links that require more time to be read and understood by your busy subscribers.
11. SEO or optimize your Facebook Business Page for search engines. Make your page title and URL more relevant to your business and more search-engine friendly. You can also build links for your Facebook Page to increase its Page Rank and visibility on Google.
12. Interact with other relevant Facebook Pages and their followers. Use Facebook as a Page instead of as a personal user. Then interact with other pages like commenting on their posts and liking good comments on those posts. When you like a particular comment, the commenter will usually be curious on the profile of the one who have liked his comment, and there will be a high possibility that he will also like your Page when he visit it.
13. Promote your Facebook business page in other social media websites. Promote it on your Twitter page, YouTube videos and channel, and other social networking sites.
14. Promote your Facebook Page offline. Include your Facebook Page URL in your business cards, letterheads, signboards, directory listing, and others.
15. Include your Facebook Page URL in your email signature.
16. Write something engaging when you post links, photos, and videos on your page. When you post a link, Facebook will ask you to “write something” about it – don’t leave it blank.
17. Use engaging images on your website’s pages and blog posts so that when you share their links on Facebook, they will show appealing thumbnail pictures on your links.
18. Support a cause. Gain supporters and followers by becoming a helpful citizen, social volunteer, environmental protector or public servant.
19. Conduct contests and reward your followers. Hold contests that ask participants to like your Page and share it to their friends.
20. Consider Facebook paid ads or promotion to get people to like your Page.
21. Ask your followers to click the “get notifications” button on your Page so that they will not miss any update from your Facebook business page.
22. Don’t spam or overdo promotion so that you could maintain your integrity online.
23. Analyze your Facebook Page Insights, which include your subscribers’ demographics, page post metrics, and other important data that will help you make better social media marketing decisions.
24. If you have a marketing budget and you don’t know anything about Facebook business promotion, you can hire a social media marketer to help you.
25. Finally, make your business likeable because no matter how you do Facebook promotion, if you cannot provide quality and excellent products, your customers will just eventually leave you.
How about you? What strategies and tactics are you using to increase your Facebook Business Page likes, reach, and engagement?